Range Access Cards

Range access cards update - 20/03/2020

The Upper Hutt Gun shop is NOT an agent for Range Access Cards - card requests can be dealt with on club nights or by alternate arrangement via email to range inbox. 

All members must complete the Kaitoke Range Safety Course before a access card will be issued. The link has details on the course.

All membership fees (except family) include a $20 fee to cover range access. It helps cover the cost of lock replacements and range maintenance.

Range access cards are available at club meetings, third Wednesday of the months March to November, Upper Hutt Cossie Club, starting at 7:30PM and also potentially via email (hvnzda.range@gmail.com). 

Please bring or supply scans of the following:

1) - A printed & completed range access card lease form (please date and sign the form). 

HVNZDA card lease agreement-2019-2020v1.pdf

2) - A copy of your Hutt Valley induction/range safety course certificate available from:

Safer Shooting Website.

3) - Your firearms licence.

Note: Anyone wishing to hire the range must have completed the HV NZDA Range Safety Course.

How do I operate the electronic padlock?


If you have not renewed your membership, can you please post back your range card (or old key) to the following address:

NZDA Hutt Valley Branch INC.
PO BOX 40226

Upper Hutt 5140

(c) New Zealand Deerstalkers' Association (Hutt Valley Branch) Inc.
Disclaimer: Opinions expressed on this web site do not necessarily represent those of the NZDA, this branch, the committee, or the web site manager.

Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software