The Hutt Valley Branch offers:
- Rifle range with shooting distances of 200 yards - subject to completion of the online Kaitoke Range Safety Course, and agreement to Range Standing Orders and Terms and Conditions - see Club Range for more information.
- Hunting Training Course (HTC) & Advanced Hunter Training; aimed at new or young hunters and the advanced course for graduates from the entry level HTC.
- Regular, club organised, hunting trips for those wanting to build their confidence in the outdoors under the guidance of an experienced hunter, or just to hunting with company!
- Game trophy and photographic competitions.
- Range shooting competitions.
- Monthly club nights with a variety of interesting speakers (no meeting in December).
- All eligible members receive the "Hunting and Wildlife" Magazine quarterly (electronic only).
- All members receive the branch magazine "Tararua Rag" (typically 6 per year).
- Senior, Family, Junior, Superannuant, Life, Endowment and Student members are covered by the Association's Public Liability Insurance Policy.
- Our financial year commences 1 March. The fees shown during the application process are for the current year (This cannot be discounted sorry).
To join the Hutt Valley Branch of the NZDA use this link to submit an online application.
Membership enquiries: HVNZDA.email@example.com