The Hutt Valley Branch offers:
- Kaitoke Range Complex, rifle range with shooting distances out of 200 yards, 20m pistol range (administered by the Kaitoke Pistol Club) and a 20m bow range.
- For Terms and Conditions for range use see Club Range for more information.
- Hunting Training Course (HTC) & Advanced Hunter Training, aimed at new or young hunters and the advanced course for graduates from the entry level HTC.
- Regular, club organized, hunting trips for those wanting to build their confidence in the outdoors under the guidance of an experienced hunter, or just to hunting with company!
- Game trophy and photographic competitions.
- Range shooting competitions.
- Regular social and family shoots.
- Monthly club nights with a variety of interesting speakers (no meeting in December).
- All eligible members receive the "Hunting and Wildlife" Magazine quarterly (electronic only).
- All members receive the branch magazine "Tararua Rag" (typically 6 per year).
- Senior, Family, Junior, Superannuant, Life, Endowment and Student members are covered by the Association's Public Liability Insurance Policy.
- Our financial year commences 1 March. The fees shown during the application process are for the current year (This cannot be discounted sorry).
To join the Hutt Valley Branch of the NZDA use this link to submit an online application.
Membership enquiries: HVNZDA.firstname.lastname@example.org